Flair provides modular features to design your NFT collection for your needs. There are various presets that you can fully customize based on your use-case, including but not limited to:
- Community membership NFTs
- Gaming asset NFTs
- Ownership NFTs
- Crowdfunding NFTs
Here are few ready-made examples on Github for you to get straight into the code:
- React + Typescript: Custom minting widget on your website
- Node.js + Express: Trustlessly mint NFTs from your backend via an API
To help you quickly create your collection few pre-defined presets are provided as described below.
ERC721 One-of-One Collection
Includes Features: Admin Mint, Per-Token Metadata
ERC721 Simple Sales Collection
Includes Features: Pre-sale, Allowlisting, Public Sale, Proceeds, Admin Mint, Prefixed Token Metadata, Royalty (OpenSea, Rarible, LooksRare, etc)
ERC721 Tiered Sales Collection
A ready-made preset for advanced sales such as multiple tiers, multiple prices, multiple allowlists, and max allocation or reserved allocation for certain tiers. You can use this preset right from Dashboard, or view the source code in Github.
Includes Features: Tiering Sales, Allowlisting, Proceeds, Admin Mint, Prefixed Token Metadata, Royalty (OpenSea, Rarible, LooksRare, etc)
You can customize your own collection using modular features below.
Each feature offers relevant Solidity smart contract extension, React component, REST APIs and many more depending on the nature of that feature.
- Deploy: create your NFT collection, and deploy your own smart contract.
- Supply: set and track maximum supply for the collection.
- Sales: extensions for your collection where anyone (or only allowlisted wallets) can mint for a certain price.
- Proceeds: extension which allows "owner" to withdraw the sales proceeds.
- OpenSea, Rarible & ERC2981: configure royalty compatible with OpenSea (within collection metadata), Rarible (defined in the smart contract) and ERC2981 (LooksRare, Manifold, etc).
- Paid mint: is achieved using various Sales-related extensions.
- 1-of-1 mint: extension to allow providing different metadata URI for each NFT.
- Admin mint: extension to enable admin (contract owner or Minter role) to mint.
Metadata & Traits
- Collection metadata: manage collection title, image and description.